LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Thursday, November 20, 2008 ~ 9:52 PM

My heart skipped a beat!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm in super good mood now... I'm all heated up, man! Seriously, feel like i've got a fever! HA HA HA HA!!! x)

*THUMP-THUMP-THUMP*

Sayonara!

Ciao!

Add-ons:
Not good... i realised i should really start planning for my future now and stop fooling around! Want the shortest short-cut! DIG, DIG, DIG! Search for it! Yeah, Leisure & Resort Management! Man, kind of regretted my decision... should have chosen HTM instead, right... i'm so stupid. Just want to play only... ARGH! What have i done to my future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home