LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 ~ 10:07 PM

Six blooooody more days... x)

Greatly touched by Perenankan Culture after watching Xiao Niang Re, Channel 8, 9pm! Has been a long, long time since i last sit down on the sofa and enjoy an hour or two watching the telly! When you're enjoying, the time passes super fast... *POUT*

Six more days and i'll be free from SuperNova! I shall then reward myself by digging into the books and mug hard, hard for the upcoming term tests! Hah, so dead... i've yet to mug... but nothing goes into my head now 'coz the SuperNova camp has occupied my entire brain.

I'm really dry and hollow. Something is bumping inside the head... Nothing seems to be able to knock it out. REN! (COUNT DOWN) Can't wait to throw away this heavy burden... Can't wait!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. Migraines... Migraines... Migraines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home