LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Thursday, November 27, 2008 ~ 2:15 AM

THANKS

Wah, heavy downpour now... reminded me of the blading day with MUMMY! Thunder and lightning had been monsterous these few days. I'm a coward but i always thought at least not a coward to the extent of being scared of the freaking blooody lightning and thunder... The monsoon season proves me wrong, though. THUNDERSTORMS practically frightened off my soul... The Earth shook and the sky cracked. I screamed, covered my ears, cowered low and wished that i was at home.

Anyhow, tomorrow's french test and i've yet to study. Be prepared to eat kosong (zéro in french)! Quan Quan Gor Gor (MAN! HA HA HA!!! YEAH... not trying to act retarded... there's a reason for that!) said he went to cut BOTAK. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloooooody curious how awful he will look... most probably will enjoy playing with his head i-suppose... SMACK-SMACK!

I AM sooooooooooo bloody grateful to Cedrick, Joel, Jia Hao, Vincent and Hayden for turning up today to help me with the printing, folding, and... stapling of the camp booklets. Hayden and I went to do some purchasing in the afternoon... BLOODY TIRED. Yup, he was the slave of the day! THANKS, MAN!

So many peeps to thank as usual... Those who have offered to lend me their helping hands and those who lended their helping hands... MILLIONS OF THANKS! x)

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. AFTER SN CAMP I WILL THANK EVERYONE ONE-BY-ONE! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home