LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Thursday, February 19, 2009 ~ 2:37 PM

TAGS REPLY

AFTER THIS, i'll be off to study!!! And you guys won't spot me even on the weekends! Don't miss me! x)

VIONNA
SO SORRY MAN, SUPERNVOA PHOTOS GOT TO GET FROM KEVIN BUT I WONDER IF HE GOT HIS HARD DRIVE THINGY REPAIRED NOT... If he didn't, then the photos will be gone... Then, we can go and box him!

JJ
Though i took French as CDS, i don't understand what talking you! And thanks for the NICE NAME JIAOBLUR, i admit it suits me very... >.<

GUANG & BAMBOO
SAW THE BB MP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! Don't worry it's still in good condition! x)

YVONNE
I LOVE YOU MANY, MANY, MANY TOO!!!! HAHAHA... BI --> HOMO???

CASSANDRA
DON'T GUILTY MAN... I ALSO CANNOT GO. UNDERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARRR!!! HAHAHAHA!!! But you're so smart. you know the reason. HAHAHA!!!

Sc
I know you'll cry!!!! So you watched it? we can watched it again if it's still showing! HAHAHA!!!

LINGYU
LINGYU... T.T I AM SOOOOOOOO TOUCHED LEH!!! Haiya, though i'm out of OTC, I STILL WANT TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU!!! Must remember me!!!! You're going to be one of the few reasons i'm going to join reliez outing in the future ya-know!!!!!!!!!! REALLY, REALLY!!!! x)

BERNICE
HEY LADY, HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR BELIEVING... i cant bring myself to care about OTC anymore but i can't bring myself not to care about YOU! YESH, MUST, MUST, MUST KEEP IN CONTACT!

KENneth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yoz MISTER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to you, i'm cheered up!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! DONE WITH REPLYING!!!!! x)

Thanks peeps! For being here with me all these while! *LOVES*

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home