LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Saturday, April 04, 2009 ~ 4:48 PM

2nd & 3rd April (edited)

2nd April. Thursday

EW!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY DEAR YVONNE'S 18th BIRTHDAY!!! It's a busy day 'coz actually, we decided to throw her a surprise celebration today when she returns home but plan was cancelled due to MANY, MANY factors... =(

Anyway, i've not been spending my days at home you-see so Thursday was actually a day i spent it at home. I woke up at ten thirty in the morning 'coz the pipe in the kitchen burst and the whole kitchen was flooded. I didn't know it was the kitchen's sink... i thought it was the one in the toilet! So yeah, i only clean up the kitchen's floor... Feeling much refreshed 'coz i didn't dream at all!!! HA HA HA! Dreams are disturbing... my guess was 'coz i ate too much lozenges the day before so i slept a dreamless night. I don't know... just my guess. HA HA!!

And then got scolded for not helping my mummy clean up the bottom of the kitchen's sink! ROARRRRRRRR!!! I didn't know it's the bottom of the kitchen's sink that's leaking, can! I ONLY FOUND OUT LIKE TWO HOURS BEFORE SHE RETURN and before that i was busy with Yvonne's album. Anyway, let's not talk about this anymore... my mummy always think i didn't help her. EW, XIANG DAO JIU QI...

Anyway, only sms richmond after cleaning up the kitchen's floor which was already past noon so i won't get free breakfast. HA HA!!! We actually had a deal, if i can wake up in the morning i'll have free breakfast... i did wake up but was busy cleaning the kitchen i forgot to sms him. It's okay since i've chopped him too many times i'm a little guilty.

So we met for lunch instead and i ate duck porridge! Wooots! I like the kway chap and duck porridge there loads loads! Didn't cough as much as the day before 'coz DEAR YVONNE ROCKS HEAVEN! She told me to drink warm water and it works wonder! HA HA!!! So i rewarded myself with a cup of bubble tea! Treated richmond to honey milk tea! DAMN NICE, RIGHT! But 'coz he paid for my lunch. HA HA!!

Went back home to start on the album for EW!!! YVONNNE!!! Took the muscle mag i bought the other day at popular... HAIZ. DAMN WRONG, MAN! Was trying to make it as though richmond's the one who wanted to buy it then stupid daniel and kenneth exposed me in front of the cashier lah. *COVER FACE* No face... the muscles are disgusting, can! I cannot imagine if the guy grows old in future and then his muscles turn into fats and then OMG!!! SAGGY... He will look like a lump of fats instead of muscles. GOT MUSCLE WOMEN INSIDE SOMEMORE!!! >.<




Anyway, yesh... album's always hard to start and end... the content is even harder. I had quite a tough time making cassandra's one... so yeah, after yvonne's i've decided NOT TO MAKE ANYMORE SUCH ALBUMS!!! Damn time-consuming and tiring... and my whole room's totally in a mess in the process of churning out this birthday gift. Daniel came and left like wind. HE CAME PRACTICALLY FOR NOTHING, MAN!!! HAH... so idiotic. Within the short time frame... we actually managed to marker fight... which is actually quite common amongst siblings. >.<





I seriously don't remember who started it but i certainly don't believe it's me. I won! Mummy reached home and started talking to them. She's as kpo as always, man. But somehow, i'm glad she managed to see some of my friends, especially close ones. Come to think of this, my parents met cassandra, weishan, weiyang and kok ONLY. It's a bit pathetic, arh. So it's good if they know more of my friends and MORE ABOUT ME! I'm actually a very well-behaved elder sister at home compared to when i'm out with friends. HE HE HE... NO KIDDING!



Didn't want to let him out of the house when my brother has to leave and asked him to ask AUNTIE (MY MUMMY) open for him. HA HA!! I was daring him to but he doesn't dare! Then, he threatened to take my purse but how stupid can he be! Please lo... he's still inside my home, can! What can he do to my purse? STUPID BROTHER! My backbone's aching after spending hours on the album, man! Must give richmond the most hardworking award! He was sitting there throughout and working on it while me, one in a while, started walking around the house trying to run away to one corner and slack. Didn't complete the album, though.





Hah, and another dumbo who told me that my cup's the "LESS" one and i heard it as "LEFT" one and took the wrong cup 'coz milk tea and honey milk tea looks totally the same. Then at the end of the day, he took my cup and drink and found out that i took the wrong one, he still drink! HOW STUPID, MAN! If he happens to start coughing, don't blame me, man! Mmm, oh and i got scolded again when richmond left without eating dinner. HAIZ, scolded by mummy when she comes back and scolded by baba when he comes back. It's the first time i got scolded by two parents the same day lah. And my baba's really pissed 'coz the food's wasted. But they never even ask him whether he's staying for dinner lo! Then, my fault! DAMN IT.





Didn't let richmond leave, too. And he was as stupid as daniel, started to collect my purse, mobile phone and trying to use it to make me open the door. HA HA HA!!! Daniel tried and didn't succeed what makes him think that he can! But he was smart enough to stuck his butt on the chair and refusing to go home which resulted me to give up "locking" him. Reverse psychology? Ew, I hate this. The rest of the evening, my baba niam niam niam about the packet of food left... =.=





3rd April, Friday

HAH, spent it at home, again! 'coz we'll be giving yvonne a pleasant surprise and i haven't finish the album!! This is driving me nuts, man! And daniel started this language that's so hard to decipher... ROARRRR!!! You spell everything backwards... >.<>
And marker fight started again 'coz he was so not happy with his defeat yesterday! I lost this time 'coz he played cheat... he didn't let me have my markers and i can't even move my hands when he's grabbing it so tightly. I thought he's going to twist them. I should have fake that he twisted them and start crying, right! Didn't think of that! Managed to get out of the house before my baba and mummy reach home I think he's beginning to really get annoyed and regretting having a sister like me!!! TOO BAD!!! I WILL FOREVER BE...



And i am starting to understand the behaviour of my irritating didi at home. Younger siblings tend to feel damn freaking naughty in front of their elder brother or sister. So yeah, they like to disturb their gor gor or jie jie a lot. Sometimes, my brother did it to seek attention... am i being mischievious to gain attention as well? Mmm, doubt so. HA HA!!! I just wanted fun! So we went to eat Long John Silver despite my cough! HA HA!! I love Long John Silver and daniel's craving for it, too. So i convinced him that well... i'm getting better! HA HA!!



DINNER ROCKS!!! I LOVE IT, MAN!!! I missed the skin on potato!!! But daniel's behaving like a real irritating big brother... SUPER UNGENTLEMAN!!! He didn't want to let me buy skin on potato? He cut Q? He didn't want to him me carry the tray when i have no hands? He was sitting there smiling like a devil instead? TOTALLY LIKE RODRICK!! Rodrick is actually the big brother of the wimpy kid! This wimpy kid whines and whines about his elder brother almost every day in his journal. Yesh, i am like doing the same now? HA HA HA!!!



So i behaved like one annoying sister, too. Let him have the skin on potato with lesser cheese and took most of the chilli sauce! Mmm, doesn't seem to affect him, though. And then, met richmond and he drove us back to collect minnie and stuffs at my home before we drove to meet wei bing.



And richmond drove past tecc. =(



And it was like 8pm. =(




And it was like... damn coincidentally, someone called. =(


And it was like... OMG, i'm not attending the meeting. =(


And it was like... OMG, i feel damn sorry. =(


But it was like... OMG, i cannot pang seh my friends. =(




Haiz, and the rest of the days... let the photo do some talkings! I WILL BE BACK TO CONTINUE THE STORY AFTER MY DINNER!



Yup, i went missing after dinner 'coz i wanted to go to the salon to have my hair cut but when i reached, it was closed! ROARRRRRRRRR!!! Anyway, BACK TO YVONNE'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!




So we were gathering at the playground nearby her house and i suddenly remembered about the card that i haven't write! Terrible! Faster, faster started writing and realised i don't have enough space!!! Damn it, but no choice 'coz she's coming so i anyhow ended my grandmother wishes... yeah, it was ROARRRR!!!




I hide at the bottom of the slide with daniel and minnie was waiting on the slide. Richmond and weibing were hiding behind some walls AND WE WAITED, AND WAITED, AND WAITED. NO SIGHT OF YVONNE. ROTTED THERE and the minnie was seeking a lot of attention from kids, and passerbys. I think the scene looks like some horror movie! HA HA HA!!!



AND DANIEL SAW YVONNE APPROACHING. WE SAT DAMN FIRM, I DON'T EVEN DARE TO MOVE. When she walked past the playground, i intended to take minnie tap her on the shoulder BUT BEFORE I COULD DO THAT... SHE TURNED!!! EWWWWWW!!! DAMN SPOILER!!!


Then we played some spin-go-round and haiya, the whole surprise thing kind of flopped... went to a pavillion looking place and tried lighting up the candles but the wind was strong. Then, yes... look at the photos while i tell my story...


Photobucket
TA-DA!!! I wanted to smash her head into the cake while yvonne's blowing the candles but FAILED.

Photobucket

And this is the cake weibing sepcially DECO for Yvonne. LOOKING UGLY!

Photobucket
YVONNE AND I TOOK PHOTOS WITH MICKEY EARS!!!!!


Photobucket
Distributing the cake!!!!!!


Photobucket
YVONNE AND WEIBING!!!!!


Photobucket
Group photos!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You'll realised i'm standing quite far away... 'coz no one 'cept yvonne dares to stand beside me!!! HA HA HA!!! I wanted to smash the cake onto yvonne's face and when i did that, daniel smashed the one in his hand on my face!!! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER IS THIS, MAN!!! And i was caught so unprepared!!! Can you imagine cake inside your nostrils!? O' My God, i got this urge to box him!!!


Ran after him despite coughing and obviously i can't catch him. ROARRRRRR!!! I was feeling damn FREAKING bu gan yuan. My hair was in a freaking mess thanks to the cake and i tried to take revenge but i can never catch up to him. Went back and attacked richmond but got another pleasant smash of cake onto my face, once again, when i haven't start running and he caught me.


And i thought i wanted to wash my face with water but somehow all of them know what i was up to. But anyway, i don't know why when everyone's busy running away, richmond's standing bear me looking stupid. So the water hit hard onto his face and i think it went into his nostrils too! HA HA HA!!! But it was another round of self-humiliation 'coz no matter how fast i run, he can catch up with me but he was kind enough to let me off when he caught up. HA HA HA!!!


Then we went back and i was still very super unhappy with daniel who was such a coward!!! But this ben ben yvonne was sitting back-facing me talking to weibing and daniel... so i thought SHE'S DOOMED! HA HA HA!!! And she screamed like mad when i had cream on her face!!! HA HA HA!!! She should be on her guard! But as expected, she's too ben to be on her guard! HA HA!!


And cowardly daniel... even when taking group photos, he refused to stand near me! Tried to attack him when we were taking group photo but i fell damn hard 'coz i slipped!!! Thanks to the water and cake on the floor... i think it's karma, man. It was damn painful... and i was still damn bu gan yuan i suffered so much but daniel's still so clean. I only managed to take my revenge, A VERY SMALL ONE, when we were leaving the place and heading towards some kopitiam to clean up.


And i thought i was using shampoo to wash my hair but it turned out to be... DETERGENT!!! Walao! They put detergent into the shampoo bottle... DAMN MISLEADING LAH!!! Haiz, then ate some stuff at the place selling really nice food, as told by daniel. PLAYED SOME... HIT THE SQUIRRELS GAME WITH YVONNE. YIKES... HA HA HA!!! DAMN BLOOODY FUN!!!! HA HA HA!!!! I WIN YVONNE!!!!!!! WOOTS WOOTS!!! But... i won 'coz i played cheat. HA HA HA!!!



And richmond drove us back. HA HA!! I feel very disgusted by my state but i really smell damn nice 'coz of the cake all over me. And Richmond was very kind to let me in his car DESPITE ME BEING SO DIRTY!!! HA HA HA!!!

Marker fight broke out, again, when i wanted to take revenge on daniel. I feel damn like a freaking mischievious kid when out with a brother. That's what i meant when i said i finally understand why my brother behave like some wildful naughty kid. Anyway, ya lor... yvonne's damn right. I AM STILL VERY BU GAN YUAN THAT DANIEL'S SO CLEAN!!! Weibing, too. They better watch out in the future! HA HA!!




And slept on the journey back home... ew, damn nice to sleep. I thought i was in my baba's car. Went back home and chatted with yvonne, again. HA HA!! It's a really bad habit to be staying awake till so late!!! BOTH OF US HAVE TO KICK THAT HABIT AWAY, MAN!!! And before i end off, i wish yvonne... Happy 18th plus i hope that she'll stay happy and smiley every single day with her love ones (WHICH INCLUDES ME AS WELL! HA HA HA!!) x)



Sayonara!



Ciao!



P.S. NOT FORGETTING TO THANK RICHMOND FOR SENDING ME BACK AND DANIEL FOR BULLYING ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home