LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, April 06, 2009 ~ 4:37 PM

2nd last Weekends i-suppose before school starts

EW! I got this very urge to go to Anna's place today to rot. I don't want to stay at home today but looks like i will...

Anyhow, I'll continue to blog a lot till i keep up with the date. Me entries are always lagging behind somehow. So yeah, I woke up damn blooody early on Saturday 'coz i got to accompany my ah ma to Changi General Hospital for her occupational therapy fornightly. I was so tired to move, plus i hurt my toe the other night, so i can't really walk like a normal person.

Reached the hospital and i was practically dozing off then we were counting down the time to removing the wax on her hand. Yup, she has to do some hand wax spa before the exercise. And she started punnching dough? I don't know... Just glad that the therapist (you call that) said that she improved. x)

Mmm, then we went back home and i can't stand it anymore and went to sleep. HA HA!! And this is how i spent my Saturday away.

SUNDAY is a more interesting day 'coz i was out the whole day, from morning 7am to 11pm!!! x)

It was like a morning event which requires us to change into traditional costume, then afternoon lunch with Leovine and Cassandra and night cycling with Jason! HA HA!!

Yesh, 'coz richmond's driving so we had breakfast in the morning at Tecc McDonald and it was oh so early! I actually set my alarm to go off at 6am but i didn't hear it lah. It was only when richmond called then i woke up but as usual, i need two calls before my body permit me to get off the bed. So yeah, ate McGriddles which tasted and looked same as McMuffins and other breakfast set. Then, richmond has to bomb the toilet! HA HA HA!!! Funny lor... halfway eating he went to the toilet... it's kind of spoiling my appetide thinking of what he's doing in the toilet.

And i ate two hashbrowns! HOHO! 'coz after he came back from the toilet, he has no appetide to eat so he offered me his hasbrown! YAY!! I love hashbrowns! That day when the Chan went grocery shopping, i bought one large packet of hashrbrowns but it's still not open, yet! How to cook it ar? Fry it again? Or put it inside the oven to bake? This is hard!

But anyway, yesh, we went to fetch cassandra before heading to festival. I AM A THAI GIRL! O' My God! It's fate lah! Thai girl, tie-girl, tiger, and-and even when K02 went beach volleyball, i'm a THAI GIRL (if i don't remember wrongely). HA HA HA!!! And yesh, thanks verlyn for helping me with my hair! And candice for looking up and down for the flower! I thought i chose the correct costume! HA HA HA!!! Yes, 'coz i really look like a thai!

Let the photos do the talking! (VISIT FACEBOOK FOR MORE!)

Photobucket
Verlyn and i taking photos of each other! HA HA!! DAMN PRETTY HOR!!!

Photobucket
CASSANDRA AND I!!!! YOU SEE... ME THAI, SHE NONYA!

Photobucket
MY THAI PARTNER, CANDICE!!! GOT NICER PHOTO LATER!!!

Photobucket
RICHMOND AND VERLYN!!! Actually... quite compatiable, hor! HE HE!!


Photobucket
OKAY, THE TWO INDIAN GUYS AND ONE INDIAN LADY. NOW WHO SHE BELONGS TO? HA HA!!

Photobucket
THAI ME AND MALAY JUSTIN!!! He's partner of... VERLYN!!

Photobucket
HA HA HA CASSANDRA AND I, AGAIN!

Photobucket
THAI PARTNER AND NONYA GIRL!

Photobucket
HAIYO, HAIYO!!! I ACT SHOU WITH THE SMALL KOREA GIRL!!!! HA HA HA!!! SHE IS DAMN BLOOODY CUTE!!!!!!

Photobucket
THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
OKAY, WE TOOK WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE AND WITH THE REAL THAI GIRLS!!!!

Photobucket
SEE!! THIS IS THE NICER PHOTO I TOOK WITH MY PARTNER, CANDICE!!! I LOVE THIS SHOT, MAN!

Photobucket
And lastly, RICHMOND AND I!! Realised richmond ain't wearing his specs? Gosh, SHUAI DE LOR!!! His eyes damn blooody gorgeous... all the girls will be filled with envy.

Mmm, this event was really happening! I love my partner loads! It was totally enjoyable, man! We pose a lot and even with the real thai girls! After which, richmond drove us to tampines mall and cassandra and i chilled at McDonald before meeting leovine for lunch at AJISEN! AND HE TREATED US! RICH, MAN!! He was ultra generous... we talked a lot. EW, SO ENJOYABLE! After lunch, we went to starbucks for a drink and continue our supernova talk! HA HA HA!! And halfway, Jason jio cycling so YESH, went back home, bathed and off to sunplaza park to rent a bike!

We cycled, following the park connector, from SunPlaza park, to Pasir Ris Park and then to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak, before heading to East Coast to look for someone and then from East Coast, we rode back to Bedok reservoir and then back to TECC for supper and HOME! It was physically demanding and i was dying halfway 'coz my thighs were aching and my ass hurt like mad.

The whole thing started at 3.30pm and ended at 11pm. Just imagine how many hours was that! Then, i managed to cheng through 'coz we talked and played TICKLE. HA HA HA!!! I love it! Now i'm looking forward to the Night Cycling with everyone! It would be a lot more fun with more peeps, man!

He's a damn weird guy. He complained about paying twenty cents to pump air into his tyres but was willing to waste a mutabak which cost a lot more than that.

Took a few photos when he was carrying two bikes with both arms! HA HA HA!! I'm just amazed by his strength when he's so... small... HA HA! Two years back, he actually did the same thing. MACHO~

Photobucket
TA-DA!! MACHO GUY GOING DOWN. He seem super relaxed carrying them... bloody heavy, can!

Photobucket
MACHO GUY GOING UP! This is even worse... going up!

Alright, i actually woke up at 9.30am in the morning to return the bikes. Then, i slept from 10am all the way to 3pm. MY muscles are aching all over!! MY BUTT THE WORSE ONE!

I don't want to stay at home leh...but looks like i just got to. I AM BORED AND LAZY!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. i tnac yned taht seh llits gniog ot niamer sa enoemos laiceps. x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home