LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Saturday, April 11, 2009 ~ 10:48 PM

Butt-torturing

HULLO! After rotting at home for three days, MY thursday and friday were like... way too hectic for me! Can't seem to find a balance sometimes. Yikes! Sports carnival was quite tolerable thanks to zikai who drove us to Griffiths Primary. So i didn't have to walk there early in the morning!

I remember i slept late after talking to Yvonne on msn. So i think i barely slept 4hours before i received a lot, a lot of MORNING calls from EVERYONE! HA HA!!! Daniel said he called and i answered but i can't remember that, actually. Maybe subconsciously thought it was alarm so i off-ed it and go back to sleep.

Then, richmond called and kenneth called so a lot of peeps called but in the end, i was still late 'coz i can't find my key (STILL MISSING). Still have time for breakfast before i realised i lost my key! Then, we reached Griffiths a little late but it's okay. And i ended up taking the boardgame station. No tug-o-war. =(

BUT IT WAS STILL FUN 'coz the kids were too rowdy to make me feel dead. However, THEY WERE WAY TOO ROAWDY that i feel like smacking all their faces and make them hear me preach about manners and respect and being a little more considerate and yes, just to care a bit more for others!

I ended up yelling at one kid, asking him to "GET OUT". I shouted three times and i am sure i saw fear on his face but the teacher got him first. I am sure i'm the culprit! HE HE HE HE!!! Mmm, places to improve on during the three recesses:



1st recess: Kids were overwhelming. GREEDY! The tables were being pushed backwards and the kids refused to co-operate when we told them to make five steps backwards.



2nd recess: We put benches to form queeue lines. But it didn't work, the kids were pushing around and very soon, two queeue lines became four queeue lines. GREEDY KIDS!!!



3rd recess: Kids were still overwhelming. I AM PULLING MY HAIRS ALREADY!!! But everything was under better control. However, they were way too smart and greedy.



Area to improve on: Smaller boxes, less goodies, easier question. Bigger boxes, more goodies, harder questions. MORE QUESTIONS TO BE PREPARED...



Anyhow, i am so glad everything's over! Maybe just one more thing to add on, there was this girl who was so desperate to win goodies she actually came to me and said, "Can i answer one more question, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." and flashed me a big wide smile while moving back and forth. DAMN BLOOOODY CUTE!



Oh and i gave away my glove. How nice of me!



After which, went Tampines 1 with DANIEL, KENNETH, PERRY AND ZIKAI and ended up eating at PastaMania! We were busy shifting from table to table! DAMN IRRITATING!!! And the weather was hot, Hot, HOT! Mmm, then zikai sent us back and i was so sleepy yet forcing my eyes not to close. And so started on a disastrous cooking experience.



Yeah, i'm going to be a disastrous housewife! HA HA HA!! The experience was horrendous. I started with hashbrowns first and ended up pan-frying them for two hours! In between, i did skinned some potatoes and defrost the chicken. And i tried flipping the hashrbrowns and they ended up splitting into two and as i flipped, and flipped, it became more cui. than ever.

Then, when i was panicking on the time spent on frying hashbrowns, i forgot this forgot that, then everything is in a real mess. The egg that was steaming was watery even after an hour steaming, i can't differentiate between a lettuce and a cabbage even after googling for the picture online, i tear a few leaves out of the whole ball and it was like totally out of my control 'coz the leaves don't come out in one but several pieces. Even got choked by the freaking curry veggies 'coz of the hot choking curry powder! Luckily my mummy came back and salvage the situation.

After this time, i really have no urge to cook, again. Well, maybe i try something simpler like cooking spaghetti. I don't know.

Anyhow, when it was dinner time, i actually realised the amount of rice i cooked ain't enough. It's suppose to be enough, just that the freaking rice cooker gave me a big headache by burning the rice, so whatever that was left to be eaten and not burnt ain't enough to feed five peeps. ROARRR!!!

Mmm, and that was really quite a day, already. I'm totally ironed out.

Friday was a good friday. I was suppose to go to daniel's party at his house from 3pm to 5pm and then rush down to expo for my primary school classmate's good friday concert from 5.30pm to 6.30pm and then to Sunplaza park at 7pm. But it was totally a relief when she messaged and told me that Jacqueline, the reason why i agreed to attend the concert the first place, ain't coming. So, yeah, apologised and stayed on at daniel's house. It was good, really, 'coz i'll be able to save on cab fares.

ANYHOW!! POTATO SALAD WAS IT? IT WAS SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!! YUMMY!!! Wah, i really love it and it was made by MY DEAREST GOR GOR, Daniel. I didn't have enough. i want more! EW... *drooling* Macaroni was awfully delicious, too! My baba tried cooking it once but it didn't turn out as nice as this one! But i'll prefer it if Zheng Yi (the cook) changed the pineapple to potato! HA HA!!

We played games before eating and you guys must watch what happened. It's just a small portion, though. IT IS DAMN BLOOODY HILARIOUS!!! I don't know what the hell derrick was doing and you see daniel scratching his head trying to figure out what. And the FUNNY DERRICK's action got so distorted, becoming massaging. Well, chaotic. HA HA!



We played quite a number of games. Mmm, watched some inpirational video. Then, there was a session of words of thank. I thought, "Hey! Thanksgiving?". HA HA!! It reminded me of casper, the friendly ghost.

Then, perry, derrick, zikai and i took a bus back to Tampines. I headed to Sunplaza. They left for Tampines 1. Helped to move the bikes from the rental stall to the pavillion. And then, stayed there and feeded the mosquitoes. After which, went to meet those at Tampines 1. Went to bought rubber bands for my hair and when i was trying to throw the plastic into the rubbish bin, i had the rubber band threw in as well. How stupid! Luckily, there was one more left but i still feel stupid over what i've done.

Bought McSpicy (upsize, wor) back for Jason while the rest headed to coffeeshop. O'! And i bought you-know the six piece offer the McDonald is offering now. Okay, i should have bought the McWings instead lah 'coz the nuggets and chicken (or fish i can't tell the difference) sticks tasted so NOT NICE. So i was kind enough to offer my nugget and fish sticks to Jason since i koped half a packet of his fries on my way back. Devoured the two McWings. YUMMY!!! I really love chicken wings! HA HA!!!

And mm, stayed on at the pavillion despite the mosquitoes and everything 'coz i didn't want to pang seh Jason. If not, i could have joined Perry and Derrick at the coffeeshop, comfortably sitting down instead of walking round in circles trying to shoo mosquitoes. Alright, i should stop lamenting.

Then, WOOOTS!! Saw two bikes riding towards us and it was RICHMOND and JONTAT!! And i thought now i would have more companies but they left their bikes here and went to join Perry and Derrick. How nice!

Okay, verlyn was simply damn nice to the max! She headed over to East Coast to get the helmets 'coz initially we didn't have enough since some were using their own bikes. AND SHE DAMN ZAI ONE! She was wearing slippers! Hahaha, and she looked very different when wearing sports wear! But still the funny and loud verlyn! HA HA HA!!!

The clock struck 10 and everyone (around twenty of us in total) gathered and we started off. OFF TO PASIR RIS but it wasn't at all smooth. We were lagging behind, and some bikes were problematic. So we just keep stopping every now and then. Maybe i'll just highlight a few funny parts.

IMAGINE... There was one moment, i was riding behind my cousin and then i rode past a bicycle chain. So, i looked around to check if anyone's bike broke down but i saw my cousin, in front, still happily peddling away... Then, suddenly, the bike suddenly stop moving and i asked him why he stopped and he said there's something wrong with the bike! AND HA HA HA HA IT WAS ULTRA HILARIOUS 'COZ WHEN THE CHAIN SNAPPED, HE DIDN'T KNOW AND WAS STILL HAPPILY PEDDLING AWAY!!! I laughed like a mad ass though i was suppose to be concern. I really can't stop laughing!!! HA HA HA!!! Then, i pointed to the back and told him i saw a bike chain there! HA HA!!!

Stopped at Changi Village and i volunteered to look after the bikes 'coz I WAS SO LAZY TO MOVE ANYWHERE. Then, not before long, my dearest gor gor delivered a cup of sugarcane juice which tasted extremely sweet! HA HA HA!!! Verlyn and i chatted and she was surprised to know that i'm the eldest in the family 'coz she said i got the peeps will dote on look! YIKES!!! HAPPY DAO SI!!! (HA HA HA!!! YVONNE ENVY DAO SI!!!)

I KNOW WHO ARE THE ONES WHO DOTED ME. x)

Mm, anyhow, 'coz i was quite bloated after eating two bowls of porridge (at home before going to daniel's place) and devouring ice-cream, macaroni, chicken wing, muffins, and potato salad at daniel's palce, I ORDERED JUST A CHICKEN WING at the famous nasi lemak stall there. So when Jason came back with the chicken wing... i was salivating. And it was ultra hot to hold so i took quite a long time to swallow the whole thing down. YUMMMY!!!

Set off to East Coast Park after messaging my dear yvonne to inform her that i won't be online for tonight. Some parts of the route to East Coast were dim... i thought i have night blindness. HA HA!! And i was trying to cycle while using a mobile. And while doing so, i... broke the mobile accesories richmond bought for me! Yikes, i already fixed it but it won't last long. HA HA HA!!! But it's already an achievement it can last till today.

At East Coast, Verlyn and i had a very funny conversation. Our asses were painful by the time and she was talking about how wearing a pad might just help to ease the pain. HA HA HA!! And i was like... the pad most probably will tear and the cotton will come out 'coz of all the friction and wear-and-tear. HA HA HA HA!!! It was damn funny... THE WAY SHE TALKS... HA HA HA!!!

HYDER JOINED US HALFWAY!!! HA HA HA!!! You know i was always get very excited seeing Hyder and Suriani 'coz the two of them are very nice peeps! And i love them a lot. There's something emitting from them, perhaps the aura, that makes them so likable! So i saw hyder and let out a scream! HA HA HA!!! Happy that he joined us! WELCOME ABOARD! HA HA!!! x)

Okay, then we headed to Marina Barrage and i forgot whether it was the journey there that i fell... it wasn't really very funny 'coz i was halfdead and everytime we stopped and waited for the traffic light to turn green, i got to tiptoe to balance myself and the bike and it was super uncomfortable 'coz i felt as though my right leg is going to cramp. So, i tried balancing myself with my left leg by standing on the side of the road (those platform) but my leg was still too short to reach for it and i fell. HA HA HA!!! Damn embarassing. Even KENneth at the back, driving the van, saw it.

Reached Marine Barrage and Ze Hong fell 'coz he didn't see the chain and cycled past it and got flung out of the bike. O' My God!!! He hurt his chin and got scratches and bruises on his knee. Yikes, but he said something real funny... and he meant it and that's what makes it so funny. He said he was puzzled till even now why didn't he see the chain! And my answer to him was "'coz he has cock-eyes." HA HA HA!!

Took group photo and headed to Lao Pa Sat. If you see how much i've eaten, to add on to this, i will really grow fat despite all the cycling. I bought drinks with verlyn and we went to sit down with Jason who was looking after the bikes. I was actually so going to join the gayclub 'coz they were all buying food! But well, since verlyn decided to sit down and once i sat down, i really can't move. Need to rest my butt!

Chatted a little before Hyder came and joined us... and then, THE GAYCLUB CAME AND SAT BESIDE AND O' MY GOD!!! Daniel bought a plate of orlua and kindly offered to share. HAH, obviously the food bought me over. So, yeah, sat down and eat and talked about how i can keep poor KENneth accompanied if i join him in his van. But he doesn't seem to like the idea. All agreed that i will start snoring after entering the van. Actually, i thought so too but to think he has to spend the rest of the trip driving makes filled with guilt.

Anyhow, i was very kind to help richmond finished his ba chor mee 'coz he find it too spicy and can't take it! HOHO!!! BA CHOR ME DAMN NICE!!! I go lao pa sat so many times, everytime just to eat the ba chor mee! YUMMY!! So, you see a bowl and a plate in front of me. My cousin's friend, bing yu, said my cousin said that he's mad when he told him he ate two buns. And when he saw us and what we ate, he told my cousin to see! HA HA HA!!! And especially for me was insane 'coz he saw an empty bowl and empty plate in front of me! HA HA HA!!!!

Actually i ate quite little leh... just half a bowl of ba chor mee and half a plate of orlua. I didn't finish the orlua by myself lo... Jason also koped a lot. But the orlua, daniel said, was meant to share with richmond one. In the end, richmond didn't eat any. Not even one mouth. HEY, BUT IT WAS DAMN NICE. I'm going to order the same thing on 15th May!

Then, zehong and jontat led us back 'coz we decided to change route, skipping serangoon. I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT, MAN! Verlyn was totally supportive when she heard we were taking shorter route! HA HA HA HA!!! I wasn't tired, actually. I can't stand it 'coz my butt really hurt!

So on my way back i crashed into an uncle once 'coz i wasn't looking and didn't have time to react to the turn. I think i was too exhuasted. I was glad the uncle didn't curse or something and i just keep saying sorry. And when it was Derrick's turn to bang into someone, he sway-ly bumped into this uncle who started cursing him. HA HA HA!! Poor Derrick!

Reached Tampines, FINALLY, after a round of whining. I was whining throughout. HA HA HA!!! And my cousin's friend, charles, drove us back. I went back home, bathed, padi-style laid on the bed... and sent my appreciation to everyone. HA HA, really thankful. Then, i slept all the way till four thirty before waking up to cook myself a bowl of noodles. Wanted to eat mee pok after the maggie mee but i was too lazy to cook so waited three hours before my mummy kindly helped me with the cooking! HOHO!!!

And i spent the rest of the day online, playing restaurant city with KENneth, chatting with yvonne and richmond, throwing paris hilton at daniel, trying to blog but didn't manage to finish blogging! HA HA HA!!! x)

Night cycling was fun! Err... it wasn't fun throughout, though. I was feeling guilty that KENneth can't cycle and has to drive his van after my cousin's bike broke down. Yeah, i heard it's tough to be driving very slowly, following us. And hor, he also helped fix some broken bikes, too. And when we were eating at Lao Pa Sat, he also cannot eat if not he might fall asleep while driving. So, MUST THANK KENNETH FOR BEING SO SELFLESS AND KIND AND BIG HEARTED AND HAIYO, actually i learnt something from him - selfless attitude.

KENNETH ROCKS HEAVEN, OH!!! x)

And thanks EVERYONE for making a trip down and joining the Night Cycling Recce. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! x)

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. THANKFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home