LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Saturday, April 18, 2009 ~ 4:46 PM

Crude...

The last week of holiday has been crazy for me! Physically mad, mentally MAD!!!

I got to accompany my ah ma to the hospital for her occupational therapy on Tuesday. But according to the therapist, she didn't make much improvement and her fingers are still quite stiff... And her legs are getting weaker day by day, bending, and falling forward. The doctor said it's a natural process but i really hate seeing her walking this way.

She needs to walk more (told by the doctor) but she's just like us - lazy. And what's more i thought walking more will cause her legs to bend more. Swimming seems a better idea but at the same time, she wouldn't want to go swimming at this condition. Nothing seems to work.

Anyhow, i've been rattling to everyone that i wanted a new haircut. So, my cousin recommended me this auntie who took many courses and opened her own salon at her own apartment. I went and had my hair snapped off. Before that, she gave me a number of magazine to choose from... and i really had no idea what to choose. She helped me picked this crazy short one that looks totally like JOE's. I didn't like it 'coz i was complaining that it was too short and THAT will make my face look like some pumpkin.

And then, i picked this really, really short one (LOOKED LONG TO ME, THOUGH) and she scolded me, saying that it was even shorter than the one she picked. Okay, so after a round of YESs and NOs, we both agreed on THIS ONE, finally. And she keep saying, "wo gei ni qi si." HA HA HA!!! And when my mummy and cousin came, she went grumbling on how i qi si her. HA HA, totally amusing.

Okay, i am satisfied with my new short hair and i only paid TWELVE moolah for it! HOHO! When she snapped off my hair, i actually felt damn shiok! Those long strands have been a real bother! After which, i went to meet Yvonne at the waiting berth for the shuttle bus to ikea. And she was totally bloodily tempted to cut! Hah, at first, i was begging her to come cut with me then she doesn't want, now she saw mine, she wanted to cut, too!

HA HA, took a shuttle bus to ikea for dinner. I bought some chicken leg which cost $7.50! And yvonne bought meatballs for some $6.50? Quite expensive ar... and it wasn't filling. When i finished my chicken leg, she hasn't even clear half of the meatballs, lah! Well, so i went to buy this chicken pie which doesn't taste as nice as but a lot bigger than polar's. Spent $10 for dinner just like that!

We went ikea just for dinner, man! Made our way down to the counter and Q-ed for food, again! This time, i bought a soft ice-cream, a hotdog, a curry puff. Yvonne only buy this ice-cream. Finished eating... and i think i bought another hot dog, again. You see how much i ate, man! I was super bloated... went shopping at Tampines 1. I'm a little bored this time 'coz i've went there two times just last week!

Yvonne bought a bag... and i thought i can look for a packbag but didn't spot any COOL, UNIQUE and SUITABLE ones. Started taking photos in the toilet but my new hair cut didn't make myself look more photogenic. You shall see why!

Dearest YVONNE & I

Took a bus back and that's all for tuesday!

Wednesday was... Man, i can't remember! Oh, yes! Wednesday was class chalet day! Rotted the afternoon away before leaving the house for downtown east. Errr... i put on my cap. HA HA, and i was really satisfied with my look after gancing the last time into the mirror. BOY-BOY!!! HA HA, i like the boyish look. I look way better on cap compared to the time when my hair was long. WAY BETTER!!! More jumpy, more COOL!

When i reached, everyone's quite surprised. HA HA!! I'm still taking quite some time to adapt to my new hair. Hunted for some potato chips at cheers with Zheng Han and settled down, started talking and i was taken aback, too. But well, shall not mention it.

Weishan and weiyang came... and... OMG MY HAIR!!! HA HA HA!!! SHOCKED, DUH!!! 'coz just two days ago they saw me with long hair and now, it's SHORT!!! HA HA HA!!! After which, prepared for the BBQ... ZHENG HAN CANNOT MAKE IT MAN! Be it starting the fire or barberque-ing the food! So yeah, thanks to me, HA HA EVERYTHING WENT FINE.

BBQ da food all the way! WOOOTS!!! But the food damn limited... we have loads of chicken wings, sausages and crab stick... Yeah, i remember we only have these three types of food. HA HA HA!!! Anyhow, it was very filling! Chatted and played bottle-throwing just like the last class chalet! A pity not many peeps came!

Celebrated Birthdays of Xin Ru, Zheng Han, Priscilla and Timothy (he's gone but he's spirit will be with us) before leaving. WEEEEEEEEEE!!! Cake was nice but i don't eat mangos! Thanks EUGENIA, SERENE and ZHENG HAN for preparing for the celebration and chalet!!! It ain't easy, man!!!

HA HA!!!

Crazy girls jumping on the bed!!!

TOGETHER!!!

THEN, I WENT OFF WHEN KENNETH CALLED! Time for supper! Actually, i just wanted to meet them to surprise them all with my hair cut. BUT HOR, I RECEIVED ALL THE BAD COMMENTS FROM THEM. HA HA, now i can officially join them as one of their pals or whatever! HA HA HA!!! Zi kai drove this time. Derrick was sick and dead. Perry and kenneth were really suaning my new hair cut. Then, i thought if my hair was really that cui... >.<

We went to eat at... sempang! When i first got off the car, i headed straight to daniel and he saw me. AND HE DIDN'T NOTICE MY HAIR LAH. After i told him, he realised. EW! Then, it was richmond who already know i had my hair snapped but i told them not to tell him i'm coming for the supper so that it would be a surprise! So he was surprised i think but he irritatingly took off the cap i was wearing... YIKES! And kenneth didn't want to return me.

CUI! REALLY DAMN CUI. Okay lah, at least daniel and richmond said it was NICE. Not sure if they meant it but hecks. Then, derrick who came back alive after we settled down also said i look okay. So it was a relief. HA HA!!!

Shared prata with daniel and watched some taxi show. HA HA!! And zikai sent us back! Journey back was a little too happening... Zikai and i were traumatised. HA HA!! Luckily there was kenneth! If not, the whole thing might not just end that fast. Yeah, hopefully zikai will faster gain back his confidence in driving!

Went back home feeling tired but went online to check my class. I'm in class 2K07. I reminded me of class E7 (sec. sch. class) but i don't really like it. O' My God, now i remember why i had "Boy, i'm cursing" on my msn nick lah! HA HA HA!!! Everyone was asking me that... and i can't remember the reason! Anyway, forget it, i'll be able to meet new friends lah. But i was totally chanting the f-word to xinru and joe and fatin and everyone who sms me to ask me about my class. HAIZ, it's okay now... I CAN'T JUST STICK TO THE OLD PEEPS EVERYTIME, RIGHT! HA HA!!! CAN, CAN, I WILL MAKE NEW FRIENDS. x)

And that's all for Wednesday.

Thursday, Day 1 of Week Zero (BIZ)

Weishan didn't even need to give me morning call 'coz i didn't sleep at all. I don't feel very well, perhaps i ate too much the previous night. Then, i started sneezing so many times i can't count how many! I was damn punctual. HA HA!!! Quite a number of peeps were surprised by my new hair cut. BLEAH!

Weishan and i won't be classmate so i thought let's just partner each other the bloody last time! It went well! But she totally was KIAM PA. She actually lost enveloped that was meant to keep the money collected from the freshmen for the meals. Very, very fortunately, she hasn't start collecting the money. PHEW!

First peep we have with us was JUN HENG. I was talking to him before Lionel came. Then, so on and so forth. And i love the girls of K02. HA HA, totally! They were like so cute and outgoing! EW!!! LOVE, LOVE!!! Tried to self-high, and i was standing ALONE at one side, the other SLs all stand at the other side. Wah, ownself try to make the peeps on my side hyped up. It was damn tough i-tell-you. We really should arranged ourselves and spread out more evenly and not just let everyone crammed at one side...

Towards the end of the cheering session, xiao pang, kok and raymond came and try to help but it wasn't very successful, either, 'coz really, too little peeps at our side. AND XIAO PANG CALLED ME PRSICILLA. I am so going to stranggle him. HA HA!!! Anyhow, i was damn high and i just want to spread the high-ness to the peeps but it ain't working. Some was affected by me but IT WAS JUST NOT ENOUGH!!!

Took deareset k02 to the front of 1st avenue for ice-breakers and i thought it went rather well. And finally i know all of their names and can remember quite well. HEHE, then went to take food for them and got them plain fried rice. Cassandra was shocked to see my hair and she was telling me, "WHY YOU CUT?" and i was like, "i'm turning to a butch!" HA HA HA!!! I really feel butch-y with that hair cut and i love it! Ooops!

HA HA, and actually i wanted to make a big fuss out of the food 'coz other classes got western food! But yeah, we got to be supportive so i just told my class that we shall TONG GAN GONG KU (going through thick and thin together). HA HA!! Everything will pass by easily and happily when you have companies! It's damn bloody true! Anyway, the fried rice, though plain, tasted quite nice.

Mmm, went to the lecture threatre for some BATTLE OF THE SEXES game. And then, it was a crazy session of dance. FUN LIKE SHIT I-TELL-YOU. I was reminded of my week zero, and i danced with raymond! And i danced again with raymond this time round! HA HA HA!!! Damn freaking funny! I was a little off 'coz i was trying hard to remember the steps. Actually, all the SLs kind of screwed it up! HA HA!!! Then, we practiced together and this time i did it with xiao pang.

Okay, it was totally fun to dance with xiao pang 'coz we did the hooligan version of TP mass dance instead of the original version. HA HA HA!! Anyway, by the end of the session, my shirt was sticking on my skin 'coz of the perspiration. It was always that humid to be dancing in the sports complex!

Made our way to the track and then they met their careperson, Mr. LOW. Mmm, tug-o-war, again. Then, crazy mass dance on the field! And, and... it was a round of confusion and mess but still fine. SAW CAMILIA BUT SHE DOESN'T SEEM SURPRISED BY MY HAIR. HUMPH! Then, finally, dismissal time and i got to stay back for debrief. I wasn't sure what time it would end but i was feeling like shit... NO, i felt worse than shit. Mmm, maybe lao sai? HA HA HA!!! 'coz i was all disgusting and sweaty.

Was hoping that the debrief can end faster then maybe i can go back home to bath before meeting the gayclub for movie! Haiz, but yes, after debrief was mass dance practice! Alamak... and i was telling them, i'll just dance TWO TIMES at most. And woots!!! HA HA HA, okay, i admit, i totally enjoy the mass dance with xiao pang, again! Both of us demo-ed the hooligan version mass dance to the LRM SLs and we all tried that together! HA HA HA!!!

And after two times of dancing away, we were dismissed! WOOOTS!!! Saw jiajin and gao yang so went to find them and gao yang was surprised BUT NOT JIAJIN. Half sianz... anyhow, this jiajin doesn't seem keen to see me. He better don't regret. BLEAH!!! Honestly speaking, i'm a bit turned off. ROARRRRRRR...

Grabbed my bag from weishan and said bye bye! Called madam chiang and he was actually standing at the gallery looking at me lah! HA HA HA, and he said he saw one crazy girl dancing and while others do the hands together, turning, xiao pang and i were DIAO-ing each other and walking in circles around. HA HA HA!!! FUNNY, RIGHT!

So i was lucky, 'coz it was blooody comfortable inside richmond's car. And we went to get zehong before dropping me at my home and heading to fetch derrick. Quickly bathed and before my hair can dry... they were downstairs, already.

Wooots, so tired! Fetched jontat and my gor gor! And i dozed off... 'coz i really can't take it, man. I haven't sleep... reached downtown east and headed straight to the cinema to catch Fast and Furious 4! We were late! Not bad lah, i didn't really get the whole story but i got a brief idea what's going on. It wasn't very NEW 'coz somehow i can predict what's coming next. I ate up the whole box of popcorn 'coz i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hungry! I don't know who bought the popcorn but i hogged on to it. HECKS, MAN. I think kenneth bought it but well, i can't be bothered. TOOK HIS CAP SOMEMORE! I didn't bring mine out, eh. Anyway, just imagine all the jumping and running and cheering and screaming and i ate only one box of fried rice the whole day!

Was craving for something HOT and SOUPY so we went Bedok 85! Yup, by the time the movie ended, the shops were closed 'cept fast food restaurant! And i was being fussy! HA HA!!! Ate porridge and orlua... YUMMY!!! DAMN HUNGRY!!! AND IT WAS SO HOT!!! EW, LOVE IT, MAN!!! I ate damn fast 'coz i was really starving.

They said it must be hungry ghost festival. HA HA!!! Then, drank sugarcane juice! Then, i wanted ba chor mee but was so tired to move so since NO KIND SOUL is willing to help me, i just sit there and well, shall go on diet. Dozing off...

Then, someone saw a cockroach and pointed at it so i looked and it was crawling at the pillar of the bus stop just beside our table. And i was thinking "Oh cockroach! Hah, it wouldn't come here since it can't fly" AND JUST THEN, IT STARTED FLAPPING ITS WING AND FLEW!!! And i don't know it flew where but when i turned, it was crawling on perry's shirt and perry's sitting just right beside me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh TOOOTTT! I tell you, i really want to curse.

Moved back immediately and unknowingly grabbed daniel, sitting beside me, by his collar and pulled damn bloody hard. I was hoping to grab him and put him in front of me to block the cockroach! But he wasn't moving lah and i was OMG!!! IT'S GOING TO FLY TO ME!!!! Then, i started screaming and nothing much came out 'coz my throat was so sore after all the cheering and screaming! So i was practically screaming with a painful throat! Can you imagine how awful i sounded!!!

Then i don't know where it went but i think somwhere on the ground near me and i was totally too cowardly to move an inch... and i just keep pulling daniel's collar... OH DAMN, MAN. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN... I'm so going to burst into tears if it's on me!!!!!!!!! Then the cockroach don't know run around on the railings. It was running away from our direction and i was damn relieved and when i heaved a sigh, it turned back and came running back! OMG... its damn fast and disgusting i-tell-you. AND FOR WHAT SHIT IT COME BACK!!! It heard it is it? DAMN... And i will never peace off until i see the cockroach dead.

So daniel, or was it zikai killed the cockroach. YUCKS.

Haiz... siaoz... i was damn tired but after this ah, i was so awake. Put on the cap that daniel use to swipe the cockroach off perry without knowing! WAH BLOODY YUCKS... then, OMG, perry... EW!!! The cockroach was crawling all over him lo. YUCKS, YUCKS, YUCKS... i cannot imagine if the cockroach is on me... i think i'll be crying. And it was so huge! IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY THUMB!!!!!

I won't go nuts if it can't fly... DAMN.

And everyone was laughing at me for behaving like some lunatic. DAMN... I pulled daniel's collar so hard till he said his shoulders were revealing! HA HA HA!!! I didn't know 'coz i was like totally... blank. Kenneth wanted to return me my change but when he flipped the notes on my elbow, i was so damn alarmed. I thought the cockroach were on my arms. =.= NA NA.....................................

Then, richmond drove us back and his car also got cockroach. Small one though... but i can't take this shock, man. Yikes, and that's how the day ended... i dropped dead once i reached home.

Second day of week zero was VERY CRAZY, too. Wei shan and richmond gave me morning call. Weishan called me first. I messaged her the night before to give me morning call 'coz i am sure to sleep like some log after not sleeping the previous night. When she called, i couldn't even "Mmm" her without going out of tune. I "Mmm" damn high pitch one... And richmond called two times. And i tried to "Mmm" again but can't so i just air out the words and amazingly, he can understand! And he called the second time at 7.30am lah!

Usually i need two morning calls so luckily weishan called first so i woke up when richmond called. If i were still sleeping when he called the second time, i'll stranggle him lo though it's not his fault! Suppose to reach school at 8am, man! And i was late 'coz when i was about to cross the road, bus 8 ran away.

Mmm, had two I LOVE BUSINESS tattoo on both my cheeks. HA HA, i looked gorgeous! HA HA, kidding. We got a new boy, today. His name is joshua! But anyway, daniel didn't come. Hah... bad boy! They attended some briefing about the courses and stuffs then after which was light refreshment. I served nuggets. ALL THE SLs WERE KOPING FOOD LAH. And when we finished serving, we eat like some hungry ghosts. Mmm, brought them to the classroom to meet their careperson and weishan and i started camwhoring 'coz i was so bored!

YAN LING AND I

WEISHAN AND I

Kissing the 100plus

Licking the 100plus

k02 09/10!!

Then, while the CP went off to get some stuffs, we also took class photos!!! HA HA!!! And-and, it was time to proceed to the gallery and wooots, chaotic. Some boys ain't very co-operative hor. Cheered at the gallery but i wasn't very high 'coz i couldn't cheer very loudly. And i was worried my class peeps didn't get their food... somehow, i feel attached to them though it was only two days. I used to think i'm someone lack of empathy so i always thought i'm not ready to take up roles of being a facilitator or group leader who is suppose to care for the peeps. So, yeah, YAY, i'm not totally heartless! HA HA!!!

Humans change, don't we!

Mmm, and i think the main comm peeps wanted the SLs to move to one corner and she pointed there, so we moved and then another girl came running and pushing and yelling damn rudely at us telling us to move to another area and asking why were we gathering there. WTH is this? Their own comunication for problem and now they were like pushing the blame to us.

Cheer like shit and screamed at one of the freshman when he was talking on the phone. We were trying to disrupt his conversation. HA HA HA!!! We cheered into his ears and phone to irritate him. DAMN BLOODY FUNNY!!!

Then, we went bedok reservoir. And yesh, some peeps ran off, 'cept a few peeps. I really appreciate those who stayed back and willing to pace up to close up the gaps. And i was super pissed with some of the peeps who were screaming at the freshmen asking them to "CLOSE UP THE GAP! FRESHIES, CLOSE UP THE GAP!" when there was NO GAP! Fuck, man. Totally, pissed.

And then, again, shouldn't show the disagreement and always have to be supportive, so i just diam diam. Seriously, man. NO GAP CLOSE WHAT CLOSE and they were so rude to the freshmen. Just act like they were doing work, but those screaming were damn unneccesary and totally NOT impressive. REN!

I don't boss my peeps around and make them feel as though i am superior or something. We are all equal and friends. And they are seriously old enough. I thought we should show them some respect. We all deserve respect from each other. Is that how they want others to treat them, too? Well, maybe i take it too seriously but then, again, i damn bu shuang with the way they treat them.

Regatta wasn't very fun 'coz the whole communication really BROKE DOWN. We didn't know what to cheer 'coz we don't get the signals. The flag like useless 'coz we don't see it so we don't know what cheer we were cheering. And peeps were being bossy and big-headed. I heard this "You think if i never scream at them, the SLs will stand here?" WTF, MAN. DAMN PISSED WITH BOSSY PEEPS ONE... Boss people liao still nevermind, everyone of us under the hot blazing sun, then they ownself stand on the shade and talk cock. FUCK THEM, MAN.

This is what i see when i put my hands up high to take a photo... you can't even see the SLs in front!!!

I know i'm damn crude and hopefully no freshman sees this part. HA HA HA!!! I'm really bloody pissed with everything on day two. I think i had fun at the last part when weishan and i danced with the girls in our class. That's all, man! I only enjoyed that part.

And i can't wait to get out of this so i sneaked away and richmond drove me back. WOOOTS, free ride home! Went back home, bathed, eat noodles my mummy cooked for me, wanted to go to bed but remembered that i got to collate the contact list of the class... so ended up sleeping at 1am! HA HA, chatted with the usual peeps, mah! And still trying to beat kenneth on restaurant city. >.<

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. The organising comm really need to do a blooody good reflection, man. They can't blame us entirely 'coz seriously when the organising has problem, everything will just be like a chain reaction and go haywire. GOT IT? Anyhow, they won't get it 'coz they were all super big-headed to think that everything they do is right. Yup, that's what i have to comment. I know i'm being very hot headed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home