LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Sunday, April 19, 2009 ~ 8:15 PM

The day before school starts...

I'm still feeling so shag as ever... maybe a little better compared to yesterday, but just a little. I can't believe i'm feeling like a stupid kid, fearing tomorrow - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Man, i'm quite nervous and scared about having to travel so far to school, lah. Yes, and by myself. Damn it.

T.T

I've been anticipating (I THOUGHT) but somehow as the clock ticks away, the fear within is building up.

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home