LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, April 20, 2009 ~ 1:02 PM

I don't want school AT ALL

Photobucket

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW!! Sian diao... Okay, this sucks shit. The day i kind of dread since yesterday... i'm going to drag my body out of the house later at 2pm. DAMN IT!

And yes, it is how ridiculous i got to travel two hours to school, without knowing exactly where the campus is located at, and then, attend this lecture that i predict wouldn't even last for an hour, before going for LRM orientation briefing at 6pm... AND... O' My God! Squeeze into the crazy train back to Tampines and reached home at... 7plus 8?

T.T

I dread.......................... and i'll dread even more if i got to stand throughout the trip 'coz i am still feeling AS SHAG AS EVER! I keep dreaming non-stopping, every day! It's really disturbing my sleep.

Alright, shall stop being so grumpy. *POUT BIG BIG the last time*

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. I thought i would want to fake sick but i'm big enough to just imagine.

ME: MUMMY! My stomach aches, can i don't go school today?

MUMMY: FAT HOPE!

Okay, now SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home