LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Sunday, April 26, 2009 ~ 1:31 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TURTLE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

SEE THE BIG ONE AT ZODAIC'S BLOG! www.zodiac-shiershengxiao.blogspot.com

YUP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!!! I've never made something like that but i saw what he did for cedrick i thought he'll like it to have one for his own birthday. And well, since this cowherd has been doing so much for zodiac, reminding us on the birthdays, sending me songs, taking intiatives to talk to me, remind me that naruto series' out, be my slave, blah, blah, blah... HE DESERVES SUCH COOL TREATMENT FROM ME!! HA HA HA!!

I spent one hour cropping the face, hor!

I spent ten minutes typing the chinese characters, hor!

I spent fifteen minutes adjusting everything, hor!

SO YOU BETTER LIKE IT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEL!!! I hope you like your new TURTLE self now... 'coz of me, the evolution process sped up and you became a turtle faster than you'd expected! (OMG, WHAT RUBBISH!) HA HA HA!!!

Don't cry! I KNOW YOU ARE TOUCHED. HOHOHO!!!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. Joel is the cowherd in zodiac IN THE PAST. Presently, he's the turtle. Someone whom i sabotaged... Tore the homework daniel alexander lent him to copy ('coz i also want to copy, then i snatched from him). And from then on, daniel refused to lend him his work to let him copy. HA HA HA!!! Someone whom i quarrelled with in secondary school... We actually quarrelled on msn and blocked each other for two weeks and had cedrick as the middleman to pass message to each other. HA HA HA!! Okay lah, cheers to all the retarded memories! Happy 18th birthday, JOEL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home