LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 ~ 12:02 PM

I AM IN TAS LIBRARY LIKE... NOW!!!

Today's a real nasty day. I felt a very strong force pulling me, strapping me on to the bed early this morning. Ew, so tired i didn't even hear the alarm lah. Nasty 'coz there are holes in between my schedule and that explains why i'm here, currently an hour away from Resort Operation and Mnagament lecture. *sigh* I've been rotting for the past one hour, yeah. I've yet to blog about my last week which was so... gosh, packed, though oh so mundane!

Mmm, didn't talk about my mummy's birthday, didn't talk about my sister's birthday. And i won't blog about all these now since i don't havethe photos (not at home ya-know). Tomorrow, i'm going to be smart. I'll go to the Accounting Lecture in TP at 9am and skipped my afternoon lecture. Yes, i shall crash 9am lecture on Friday, instead!

Then, i'll have the whole of Thursday free from 11am onwards. HEHE... and what shall i do? GO BACK HOME AND SLEEP! I'm so freaking SHAG 'coz i've not been sleeping early and yet got to wake up damn early! Ewww... I've already counted. I'll be able to sleep for 12hours if i reach home, bathe and then, pounce on the bed straight. I'm not even going to dry my hair, man.

Okay, now raymond and kok are like laughing at the computer screen like two retards. HA HA HA!! Those stupid crude jokes forwards to them by their friends can easily entertain them sia... I AM SO AMUSED! HA HA HA! And they really laugh like two retards. It's quite funny lah... but i think the way they laugh is even more hilarious!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home