LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 ~ 3:54 PM

Rotten days

Photobucket
HA HA HA!!! I got no photos recently so i found this super funny one! LOOK AT RICHMOND'S FACE FILLED WITH SHEER AGONY. Mmm, 'coz i accidentally stepped on him while Candice tried to help us take photo. DAMN NICE HOR! Wah, candice rocks heaven! HA HA HA!!

Anyway, back to BLOGGING.

Okay peeps, today's wednesday which means i've rotted at home for three days. I'm covered with moss and algae... and emitting a strange pungent stench. Who's with me? *sigh*

I thought it would be great if i start doing something meaningful so i went around searching for information, refreshing on how to read piano score sheets. Yes, I SHALL AIM TO TAKE GRADE ONE THIS YEAR. Alright, i know, it's just a no-big-deal grade one but that means i can proceed on to GRADE 2!!! HA HA!! Then, 3! And, 4! All the way to 8! I know it's insane but it would be great if i can take two exams in a year.

Yup, i've put off the study make over plan since i ain't teaching anymore. School's starting soon but i feel so freaking shag... And the thought of traveling to Sentosa every morning instantly turns me off. I can't imagine being squashed inside the train on my trip back and forth. Ew...

Anyway, i think it's time i learn to groom myself. HA HA!! Okay, don't laugh. Give me some time to prove myself. (I'm trying not to laugh, too.)

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. Yikes... i can't cook! And mummy wants me to cook dinner tomorrow... *sigh* let me think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home