LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Friday, April 24, 2009 ~ 2:25 PM

TAGS REPLY!

HA HA, tags reply!

KENneth
WALAO EH YOU... flood my tagboard... 80% is you seh. BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Anna
ANNA!!!! YEAH MISS YOUR PLACE!!! MISS THE JAPANESE CURRY. MISS THE PAN CAKES. MISS THE JAPANESE SHOWS AND VIDEOS!!! EVERYTHING LAH... so nice place to chill!

ANNOYmous
What's with the siew mai! I don't know i think both taste the same lo, UNBEARABLE. WUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Vionna
YUP YUP YESTERDAY I SAW HER SHE CANNOT RECOGNISE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 'coz i cut my hair!!!!!

JOEL
STUPID COW TURTLE. OH i am going to forget 26th April ever exist. *ACT BLUR*

YVONNE
HA HA HA!!! YESH I DAMN SIAN EVERY DAY TRAVEL TO SENTOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

Weslie
I CUT IT, YO!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CALL ME LEH!!!!! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SYF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, i'm blooody tired. OFF I GO~

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home