LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 ~ 1:35 AM

Wooooosh went the weekend and monday!

Alrighto peeps! I'm back here updating my life! Well-well, after a very shagGY (scoopydoo's son i-think) night cycling recce i stayed at home the entire Saturday. Did nothing much, actually. Mmm, perry doesn't visit here at all i-suppose so if kenneth shuts up (THANK YOU, KENNETH!!!), he most probably won't find out i went present-hunting with richmond on Sunday. HA HA HA!!!! SHHH, KENNETH.

I was suppose to accompany richmond to see-see tampines 1 but eventually, it went the other way round and i shall explain why later. So yup, my baba dropped me at tampines mall and i was a little late 'coz i thought we were suppose to meet at the MRT station but i couldn't find richmond anywhere and he can't be late so i knew i got the meeting venue wrong. Made my way to bus interchange after checking my mobile for the right location and da-ta!! There the guy wearing black!

While walking to tampines 1, i actually saw eric walking past but i thought he was too engrossed with his freshies he didn't see me. And then, halfway up the the top level of Tampines 1, someone tapped on my shoulder and i saw DARREL!! He was waiting for his freshie and he sounded like he's only waiting for ONE FEMALE freshman... SO YEAH, HAR! GL dating freshman. Tsk, tsk, tsk! Chatted a bit before we went off... he was persuading me to buy reliez shirt... EW, I AM ALREADY OUT OF RELIEZ. Don't tell me once a reliez, forever a reliez. Don't be offended, but i don't feel attached lah... Ew.

Err, bought something REAL USEFUL for Perry. It's my individual gift. HA HA! And then, yeah, talked, talked, talked like nobody's business. I also cannot remember what we talked about... discussed about what Perry will like... hunted a few shops... and you see me buying a pair of cheap-cheap thongs (for myself... yesh, ever since daniel broke mine i haven't get it), a box of biscuits (for the gift exchange on monday's SL tea party), PERRY'S secret birthday gift.

And it was dinner time! HOHO, i was craving for PASTAMANIA'S CREAMY CHICKEN! Yes, i was thinking about it every day after eating that on the sport's carnival day with daniel, kenneth, zikai and perry. SO YES-YES, I ORDERED THAT PLUS COMBO B! AND I UPSIZED MY SPAGHETTI!!! WOOTS!!!

So when the server who happened to be a lady, delivered the plates to us, she actually wanted to put the plate of upsized creamy chicken on richmond's side AND BOTH OF US WERE SIGNALLING HER and telling her, NO it's MINE!!!! And then the lady gave that very shocked expression. HA HA HA HA!!!!! DAMN BLOODY FUNNY!!!

Eat halfway, creamy chicken was a drying up so i told one of the servers to help me top up the sauce and when my creamy chicken came back, it was FREAKING SOUPY. And then, halfway devouring the creamy chicken, i thought i was bloated. Yeah, i am always very greedy and i thought i can finish the upsized spaghetti by myself. Well, in the end, i did finish it but i was going to burst.

Went to popular to grab some stationeries before going Isetan and BHG to continue our present-hunting mission. And-and, i realised, this richmond shouldn't just keep wearing dull colour shirts. NO MORE BLACK, NO MORE DARK BLUE, NO MORE WHITE!!! TRY RED!! PINK!! PURPLE!! YELLOW!! GREEN!!

Anyhow, he bought some hair gel or hair wax and deodorant before we head back home! And yeah lah, we walked past KFC and the freaking smell of the KFC chicken was tempting, seh! Managed to subdue the voices ringing in my ears, convincing me to eat some more... and richmond sent me home. HA HA, it was like still bloody early but he insisted... THANK YOU LAH, MADAM CHIANG!

So yesh, that's when i said... it turned out to be me shopping and richmond just bought, basically, NOTHING 'cept those hair and body stuffs!

MONDAY

HOHO, it was a crazy day!

I was suppose to report for the tea party at TWELVE. I got a phone call at 12.40pm and it was weishan. YESH, I WOKE UP AT 12.40pm WHEN I AM SUPPOSE TO REPORT AT TWELVE!! This is insane! Messaged the gayclub when i was on the bus. IT WAS THEIR FIRST DAY OF SOME INDUSTRIAL TESTS! Mmm, i kind of messaged a few guys who ain't taking tests. HA HA!! Sianz, i thought everyone's taking the tests lah.

Reached school at 1.30pm and was glad i didn't miss out a lot. Did the handsign song and WAS HUNGRY-HUNGRY!!! Bought a chicken pie and a pao. Cassandra bought one too 'coz it was like 2 paos for $1.80! HA HA HA!!

Made a LRM flag after reivising some contemporary TP ice-breakers. I drew a palm tree which was mistaken as a coconut tree by many. HA HA HA!!! I was amazed by my beautiful palm tree, though. >.<

And then, we had a small plate of noodle for tea break? THAT WAS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH! BOUGHT ANOTHER CHICKEN PIE AND A STICK OF FRIED CHAR SIEW and felt Oh So Satisfied! Mmm, then it was MASS BUSINESS CHEER? And then, gift exchange? I got some m&m and gummy pizza! HA HA HA!! And that's kind of about it for Tea Party. QUITE FUN AND I THOUGHT IT WILL END AT SEVEN BUT IT ENDED AT SIX!!! Wooots!

Took a bus back and decided to drop at 201 'coz i wanted to check my account. BUT WHEN I SAW BEAR AND GAOYANG WALKING PAST, I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT I... FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FREAKING ACCOUNT THING. Yikes, and i didn't know i miss them so much until when i saw them. Mmm, so we decided to get some waffles and go TECC Mac to chill a little before heading home. MISS~ Yes, i'm going to start SuperNova rolling again. Trust me... half a year of rest seems to pass real fast though.

AND THEN, AND THEN! MORE TO COME!

I SAW DANIEL, PERRY, ZIKAI AND KENNETH AT TECC MAC!!! Daniel was hiding under his jacket, fearing that i came for a meeting and he has to go for it, too. Haiyo, so stupid! I know he ain't interested lah and i kind of regretted sabotaging him. Anyhow, THEY DON'T SEEM TO WELCOME ME HOR!!! They were kind of shocked to see me!!! ROARRR...

And stupid bear deserves a serious beating. Maybe his girlfriend can do the job. HA HA! Kidding... After which, we walked home and talked, and talked, and talked. ALAMAK, i miss the supernova times! Blooody hell~

SAW AMANDA WHEN WE WALKED OUT OF THE MACDONALD AND AND OH SAW WESLIE ON THE WAY BACK LAH... I walked past him without knowing and he tapped me on my shoulder and i turned and let out a scream! HA HA!! COINCIDENCE! And i told him i'll call him up at 10pm to talk about choir. But i forgot all about it until he came and nudge me on msn. HA HA!!! Seriously ah, i'm really muddleheaded.

So we talked, talked, talked. HA HA!!! O' My God! Well at least this holiday i didn't really spend just playing... Though i didn't get any job, i did a lot of catching up with my friends... be it primary school classmates, secondary school classmates, Zodiac, choirmates, poly friends, supernova peeps, Gayclub! Alright, WHO I MISSED OUT?

ANYWAY, MEET A LOT OF PEEPS ON TUESDAY, HOR. INSANELY HAPPY WHEN I SEE SO MANY FRIENDS ALL IN ONE DAY!!! WUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT TUESDAY UNTIL I... AM READY TO.

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. YVONNE KNOWS WHY! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home