LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Sunday, November 01, 2009 ~ 10:29 AM

Continue with the grasshopper story

SO THE GRASSHOPPER WAS SO HUGE I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES... AND WHO COULD? I lived here for ten years and i've never seen a grasshopper in this house before! Shook myself awake... and dashed straight to the door forgetting about my mobile phone! And then it was vibrating 'coz rich texted!

=.=

Awful...

Went to bedroom and took my sister's phone and woke her up so that she unlocked her phone. Replied Rich with her phone and 'coz i didn't know how to use her phone, i can't express myself very well. I don't know how to CAPS the words. I don't know how to indicate EXCLAMATION MARKS. So i ended up with sentences like this...

"omg there is a grasshopper"

"omg omg omg it is so huge exclamation marks times ten"

"omg it is flying everywhere exclamation marks times twenty"

It's damn irritating i-tell-you. And i "fought" with the grasshopper for hours. Mmm, not in direct contact... just stood outside the room, hesitating to step in to grab my mobile and switch off the computer. So in and out in and out i had my feets at the door... finally, i gave up. I went to the bedroom, took a blanket (A SUPER BIG ONE), covered myself with it... intending to run into the room, grab the phone, switch off the computer and run out and go to sleep.

I almost cried thinking how the grasshopper is going to jump at me in the face... but i still did it. And covered with perspiration, exhausted and relieved, i went to bed. I need my mobile phone for the alarm (working next day ya-know).

SUNDAY

I woke up, still "grasshopping". And i have that freaking blooody SIAN look on my face 'coz i need to prepare my stuffs for the day and the grasshopper is still inside the study room!!!!! ALL MY STUFFS ARE INSIDE THE ROOM! I took the laundry stick and got my bag out of the room and other stuffs... then went to work.

After work, i went back home to bathe. AND I WAS PUZZLED HOW COME MY BROTHER IS SITTING INSIDE THE ROOM, PLAYING THE SIMS 3. SO I WENT TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND ASKED MY MUMMY TO FIND OUT THAT MY HEROIC BABA GOT RID OF IT USING THE VACUUM MACHINE! HA HA HA!!!! So my day brightened up... great!

I was still thinking if my eyes played tricks on me... BUT THE GRASSHOPPER DID EXIST!! Everyone in the house saw it!

Mmm, i took a few photos with Darren at Rich's place. WE HAD GREAT FUN! HA HA HA!!! It's really a different experience playing with him and playing with my brother 'coz both of them, though are still kids, have different personalities so the ways they handle ME are so different. I don't dare play so rough with Darren for fear of breaking him apart but i always play damn rough with my brother 'coz HE IS MY BROTHER AND EVEN IF I BREAK HIM I WON'T FEEL AS BAD AS BREAKING DARREN. HA HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, Sunday mah... so someone's booking in~ And SUNDAY MAH... SSM is the next day. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH... I always feel like a small kid first day going to school every monday... That "OMG I AM SO SCARED I DON'T WANT SCHOOL" feeling enveloping me. PRE-SSM SYNDROME. DAMN~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that's all... It was like two weeks before i get to see Rich.

Felt like i'm leading a rather contradicting life... everything doesn't match. It was so OFF... I need a break! So i took a month's off from work. And after my cousin's exams i think i'll take a two weeks' break and focus on proficiency test before i resume anything NONE OF MY BUSINESS. It's not entirely none of my business... but... i'm just ging to prioritise my studies at the moment.

So i say FAREWELL to OTCW, too.

Ja mata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home