LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 ~ 11:28 PM

CRAZY SATURDAY

Sometimes i really wonder it's army or work that is the root of my frustrations. Stupid... i'm working on Saturday and he's booking out when he's suppose to be confined. TELL ME HOW? I think it's just myself... why did i go submit my schedule, telling them i can work on Saturday? So what if they are short handed? So what if they don't want me to quit?

It's all thanks to my undecisive self that causes all these fucking problems. Why can't i just heck care and tell them i quit! I seriously cannot stand myself... And now, it's kind of impossible to find a replacement... i feel so bad having to find a replacement after stopping work for a month.

This sucks man... nothing is right! I can't compromise... i have to sacrifice one. And if i sacrifice fish, i will feel so bad towards them since i already submitted my schedule. I still have excuse if i didn't put saturday and they put me on work on Saturday but now it's not the case!

But then... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! HOW HOW HOW???

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home