LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, November 02, 2009 ~ 6:55 PM

Distracted~

Mmm, time passes really fast, eh? It's already third week of the semester. Very fast, i'll be finishing this waitressing module, culinary science module and business etiquette module... and be free from all worries and fear!! WUA HA HA HA!! I know it's still to early to say, yeah...

It has been a hell loads of things to attend to the past two weeks. But the day always ends very nicely 'coz i get to talk to Rich on the phone. HEHE! SSM has been BEARABLE and FUN but i don't think it will last that long... when operation starts, that's when HELL BREAKS LOOSE. HA HA HA!!! "L"

I was so busy i didn't have much opportunity to talk to my dear yvonne. I'm like schooling from 8am to 6pm and then going to my aunt's place after work to tutor my cousin till ten plus? And if not, i'll be heading to fish to work till eleven? So yeah, i'm running everywhere till i was so drained... mentally and physically.

And i screwed up quite a number of things... like today... i was actually very distracted the whole day. So i didn't put in my hundred percent when i'm attending SSM... even when i do my hair, it was not the usual standard that i always do. And i was half listening, half wandering off somewhere...

Thinking...

And thinking...

And thinking...

Mmm... went to culinary science lecture (COPY NOTES BUT NEVER PAY ATTENTION) after SSM but skipped SSM lecture 'coz... there's no way i will listen to the lecture when i'm so distracted.

Ja mata~

P.S. What was i thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home