LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, November 30, 2009 ~ 1:44 PM

KFC family feast!

WAAAH, just had kfc family feast for lunch!

Yeah, ordered delivery 'coz we're a bunch of lazybums! Ate to our fills... and ended up taking turns to burp! We have like 2.5peeps (MY SISTER AND I AND MY BROTHER) but ordered a family feast meant for four! HA HA HA!! But i think $28.90 is quite cheap for such a filling meal though i would prefer patronising kfc outlet instead of delivery 'coz the chicken wouldn't be that tasty after taking a 30-45min ride at the butt of the motorcycle.

I'm going to puke! And i've decided to skip dinner tonight! My stomach is going to burst!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

P.S. I'm going to revise jap for two hours! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home