LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 ~ 5:38 PM

Last weekends~

Hi HiZz, people... the day Shingz~

HA HA HA!!! Kidding... Ris Low~

I feel that i don't have enough rest... and every part of my body is aching! Grrr... anyway, i didn't mention my weekends, didn't i? That's why i'm back to post something about my perfect weekends!

Saturday

Saturday has been truly amazing for i spent the whole afternoon rotting at home. I missed rotting at home, seriously. Yup, i was with my KAWAII little brother since he has no school and has no one to take care of him.

Early morning when i woke up, he was already watching the telly. Mmm, i made him eat one bread. And while eating, he complained that i didn't eat breakfast and still dare to ask him eat (when i am not...). Anyway, the computer doesn't seem to interest him in the morning due to all the morning to early noon cartoons at okto channel. Still, i informed him kindly that he has to finish one english practice paper before he can have his hands on the computer. He gave me a stupid look and told me that he won't do, he doesn't want to play the computer.

After several hours, he came in with a COMPLETED ENGLISH PRACTICE PAPER. HA HA HA HA!!!

So he asked if he can play the computer games (Yes, he's addicted to The Sims 3) and since it's already noon, i told him he has to eat noodles first. Went straight to the dining table and poured one big bowl of noodles... and he gobbled them within five min (I AM NOT EXERGERATING).

Anyhow, sister came back not long after and i went out to meet YVONNE! x)

Met her, finally, after so long 'coz we're gonna watch her dearest's band performance. Not long after we met up, rich called and he's booking out in like an hour's time! And... errr... yikes, he's joining us for the concert and stuffs like that. So i pang seh-ed yvonne after an hour and went to pasir ris interchange to "pick up" rich. HAHA!

YVONNE rocks! Though we spent like an hour together buying graph paper, movie tickets, looking for peter pan storybooks, buying breads and looking at eye lotions, we still did some catching up (NOT ENOUGH THOUGH). Hardly get to talk to her even on msn 'coz i sleep very early nowadays since i got to wake up BLOOODY EARLY every monday and tuesday and spending the rest of the weekdays restless 'coz of fatigue.

Concert has been GREAT thanks to the company. I almost doze off... and i mixed sabre dance with some invention song. I never know how to appreciate band pieces... i do love them 'coz they really make final fantasy appear really like a fantasy~ Oooh... I know i side-tracked.

Rich's dad drove us to the concert venue which was FORTUNATELY very near - ITE simei! Haha, memories~ Okok, rich didn't go with his uniform on. We were late for the concert 'coz he has to go home to bathe and change and eat and only managed to catch the second half of it. THEN, HEADED TO CAFE CARTEL FOR DINNER!

It was a late dinner but i enjoyed it a lot! I MISSED YVONNE. Actually, i missed those times i go out with her... with weibing... and of course, rich!

Said burbye to yvonne after dinner 'coz it was late and rich sent me back. Mmm, someone cough like mad and it was really disturbing. Cough syrup doesn't work, strepsils doesn't work, nothing works! I AM SO IRRITATED. I know how it feels to be coughing so badly lo... that's why i am freaking annoyed. *STRANGGLE COUGH*

Sunday

THIS IS IT!

Sayonara!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home