LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Sunday, November 08, 2009 ~ 10:06 PM

This is it!

I'm feeling a bit sad now ah... Rich booked in already yo. That's one thing... then another one...

ARGH... thanks to ssm. Even though to put it simply, SSM ONLY WHAT... three times at TCC, three times at Sugarloaf and then three times at toptable and i'll be off hell what... BUT they add up to nine days ya-know and they spread over a period of three months. Hell~

If there's no SSM, maybe i won't dread so much.

ANYHOW! I went to catch THIS IS IT with rich and my sister today. Actually... it wasn't suppose to be like that. BUT I AM STILL GLAD TO HAVE THEIR COMPANY! x)

I'm crazy over MJ now (I ALWAYS AM)... you see how he perform all his pieces? AOOOW! He rocks the hell out of me! The way he changed "The Way You Make Me Feel" into such a jazzy piece of music! O' my god~ He's really a god!

If only the concert can go on... it's such a waste you didn't see the 100% of the entire this is it being performed. It would be BLOOOMZ! It would make a HISTORY! It would be something no one can ever produce ever ever ever again! MIND-BLASTING! It's a pity. It's our loss.

And he surprises me with all the things you can do with music! How he can transform them so easily... playing around with his feel for the music and stufs like that... And though we didn't get to witness the entire production and preparation of the concert, i saw part of it and how coordination is so important to bringing everything together. A concert can be very easy to prepare... but to make it a good one needs so much more knowledge and effort compared to managing a stupid restaurant.

I know it's a bit off but then... it made me think if i'm into event management or managing a business. If i prefer something more challenging and something with a lot of variation, i guess an event would be cool. Business would be a bit dead though some segment would require some form of innovation. No idea~

One thing to consider... organising a concert would need a lot of commitment. Just imagine committing few months or even years of your life just to deliver that two hours stage performance... If you don't have the passion, it wouldn't be worth pledging your commitment, yeah.

Honto desu ka?

Ja mata~

P.S. TOMORROW... isn't going to be a "RATHER FUN" SSM anymore. I don't think i am prepared at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home