LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, March 15, 2010 ~ 7:28 AM

First day of internship

Yes, it's the dreadful monday! Just as working at FISH comes to an end, it's another start of a nightmare? I don't know... i wish holiday could be longer but it ain't something i can choose. Sigh... i jdon't even wish to step out of the house.

Feel like a baby... I WISH RICH IS HERE!! T.T

Don't know what will happen this five months... will it be an enjoyable 5-months? Or something that i don't look forward to every day? Like every SSM monday? Don't know la...

To end with a happy note, RICH COOKED ME CLAM CHOWDER YESTERDAY! And it was nothing but DELICIOUS! HA HA HA!! GOSH, HE'S A GREAT COOK? HA HA HA!! I asked him how he did it and this is what he told me... with some added drama:

ME: So how did you do it? *curious*

RICH: First, i cut everything (potato, clam, onions).

ME: You know how to cut onions?

RICH: *embarassed smile* I just anyhow cut. (Can you imagine him cutting onions???)

ME: Oh okay, so it's chopped onions. (i was keeping my laugh)

RICH: Yeah then i add oil and cook the onions. (ME at that point of time was... ALERT ALERT!!!! THE ONIONS ARE GOING TO BE BURNT FOR SURE!)

ME: oh, so did you burn the onions?

RICH: - silence -

RICH: Yes...

ME: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I KNEW IT!!! Cannot blame first timer! (Can't keep anymore!)

RICH: *glare* Humph!

ME: then, then?

RICH: Then i add the potatos and the liquid from the can of clam.

And the stories go on~

Anyway, cooking part ain't hard when it comes to cooking soup. I guess for someone like a beginner (RICH), the cutting part is hard... Having to chop the onions, slice the clam and cut the potatos into cubes! And accordingly, he said he cut them 1cm by 1cm each... Err but what i saw was uneven cuts!!! HA HA HA HA!!! I really appreciated what he done! SWEEEEEEET!!!

At first i was still a little upset but when i saw the soup, i just instantly cools off~ HAHAHAHAHA!!! And the soup was super nice! He's a much better cook than me! HA HA HA!!! Maybe it's inherited (his mummy also can cook very well)!

And what's the reason for all these hardwork? It was to celebrate my kind-of-good result (it's a promise he made and he kept it), pacify me (I WAS STILL ANGRY WITH HIM), our 7th month and white valentine (ownself-added reason).

That shall be kind of all... Stay tune for more exciting stories when i come back from the Airport! Hahaha! I'm sure i missed out some details.

Ja mata! x)

P.S. LET'S CHEER FOR RICH'S HARDWORK!!! Oooo, he simply rocks~ *HUGS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home