LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 ~ 10:49 PM

Talkative Wednesday

Was a great morning 'coz rich called me to wake me up! And i get to talk to my gor gor for that little while~

Dreading work? Not sure... at least i've jie hui to keep me accompanied and adrie is super funny! So my boring afternoon at FISH was still considered enjoyable i-guess! TOMORROW'S my last day! Actually, i didn't really have the intention to go back. Will just see how it goes bah~

One indiana jones pissed me off today. He actually came for rib eye steak yesterday and here he comes for salad... when i asked if he could help us fill in the feedback form... he was like "No, no, no, no!". Freaking ass~ You think i want your feedback? If not for my supervisor throwing me a stack of feeedback forms asking me to get them all filled up... i also don't want to bother you lo. BLEAH!!!

I don't know why he has to say NO so many times, in a sarcastic tone, when i didn't even annoy him in any ways. Does filling in the feedback form break his arms? If i'm not wrong, he didn't fill it up the previous time, too. Grrrr... ass. A particular family who came put EXCELLENT for service! THANK YOU THANK YOU! x)

Jiehui waited for us till 5pm then we headed off together with adrie. If i really were to leave FISH i guess the peeps i miss most would be Jiehui and Joey le. =(

Will tomorrow be as slack as today? No idea.

Rich didn't have nights out today so i went home and organised photos instead. I've tonnes to do actually... HOW TO START?! *sigh* Mmm, then rich called and... HAHA! We talked broke record - 2h 17min 32 seconds!!!!! Read Ruo Golb! MY CUTE BOY!

Had a great time just talking and teasing each other. I'm going nuts just talking to him that i didn't want to hang up! Even if we don't talk... just silent moments i also don't mind. I just want to stay connected to him? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don't know i'm enjoying going gaga or what?!? HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Sometimes i wonder if i'm boyfriend or girlfriend? Rich's my girlfriend?

And now i'm here blogging after we said BYEBYEs so many times and refused to hang up.

Flashback time!

Today... it'll be on CHRISTMAS - 25th December 09!

Mmm, so it was CHRISTMAS! And i wanted to have fun being Santarina! So... i worked! HAHAHA!! It was really, really fun! And it was also really, really memorable! I went to work early morning, not knowing that the costume hasn't been delivered so together with Candice, we slacked till it was afternoon then we received the uniform. With make-up on, costume ready, candies and bells, we were at FISH taking photos with guests who dine with us as well as the "VIPs" who had private function at the 2nd floor.

HA HA HA!!! It was really cool to wear the santarina costume and Belinda actually saw me! Weishan and Eugenia also caught me wearing that! Just coincidentally, i met them three who i don't often see when i am at work! HA HA HA!!! FUN FUN FUN~

Fun part is rich came to have lunch with me. I forgot what time is it... rich managed to rush back and we had KFC lunch! YUMMMY!!! And it was the first time rich ever saw me wearing make-ups. Gosh~ Was a little embarassed but hecks... then, i didn't want to go but i went back FISH to continue being the santarina. He came to pick me up when work ended! HEHEHE! And he was carrying a plastic bag! Out of curiosity, i asked why is he carrying a plastic bag and he said he was lazy to hand carry his jacket! SO SWEET RIGHT! He brought jacket for me! And we took a bus to Changi Airport... on the way there, i realised i forgot my camera!

Sianz, 'coz my supervisor borrowed the camera from me and i forgot about it. Called my supervisor and she said she left it at the drawer at the cashier area so we actually took a bus back to T1. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!

Anyway, as long as rich is there... who cares la hor! HAHAHAHA!! Went back to Airport after getting back my camera and i was craving for soup? We ended up at Swensen since it operate 24h i-guess! There was a long Q despite being so late! Counted down for x'mas there with the crowd! Realised the menu was different (breakfast menu) so THERE ISN'T ANY SOUP!!! Sigh...

And the surprise came when rich wanted me to take out tissue paper from my bag and so i did as told and found a PRESENT (very obvious 'coz it was nicely wrapped) inside the plastic bag. If i don't remember wrongely... rich asked me to look into the plastic bag for the tissue paper. =.=

I WASN'T EXPECTING ANY PRESENT AT ALL LA!!! AND I DIDN'T PREPARE ANYTHING FOR HIM FOR X'MAS!!! How to say ah... i didn't know i need to prepare x'mas present! Aiya, i don't know what to say... Let the photo do the talking bah. I feel so guilty not preparing anything for him...

Photobucket
On our way out of Tampines 1, i tried to lock baby inside the mall!!! It was going eleven (mall going to close)! That expression he gives... I LOVE IT, TOTALLY!!! HA HA HA!!!

Photobucket
'coz i look like some ASS due to the make-up... i didn't really want to take photo. HA HA HA!!!

Photobucket
OI!!! What expression is that man!!

Photobucket
OMG!!! PRESENT?!?!

Photobucket
EWWWWWWWWWW!!! HA HA HA!!! I was so excited to use it!!! I put all my cards and cash in it!!!

Photobucket
GAY WOR!!!

Photobucket
BANANA ICE CREAM?!?

VERY VERY SWEET!!! JUST LIKE RICH!!!! HA HA HA HA!!! If i'm not wrong, rich wrapped the present by himself wor. HAHA!!! Memorable x'mas, eh!!! It was a pity i didn't have anything for him... so i made it up for him by... whipping up a bento box for him a week later!!! HA HA HA!!! Eh, a pity we didn't take a photo of it!! You can say... it was the first time i cook a complete meal by myself! WUA HA HA HA!!! Who in the world gets to eat what i cook siol? *PROUD* Yeah, he should feel honoured! HAHAHA!!!

That's all for today!

Ja mata! x)

P.S. TOMORROW IS THURSDAY!! WHY AM I DREADING THE START OF INTERNSHIP?!?! I DON'T WANT SCHOOL LIFE TO END SO FAST~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home