LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 ~ 12:03 AM

Thursday & Friday

Hello people, in case i forgot i better just quickly summarise what happened on...

Last Thursday - LAST DAY OF FISH

Last Thursday onwards (MY FINAL DAY OF WORK), i started working really hard for a piece of lamp for my brother who will be celebrating my da sao's birthday. HAHA!!! Well, 'coz he has nin assignments on hand to complete and OCS's intensive vigorous training, it was totally impossible for him to do a lamp by himself.

Had a fun time finishing the lamp though i was whining a little 'coz it was kind of tough to be sticking the photos and messages on the lamp! HA HA HA! I still managed to complete it, anyway. AND IT TURNED OUT REALLY GOOD! Eh stayed up till quite late but still can't finish it so i went to bed since i was really tired~

Friday - Cheryl's birthday celebration

I woke up rather early... nine? 'coz i didn't finish the lamp so after a final round of touch up, i left the house at around 2pm to get another gift! And i think these two gifts are the best for accountants or auditor to be! HA HA HA!!! Anyway, it was kind of early when i finished running the errands so i slowly took my time taking a train to YISHUN!

Reached YISHUN SUPER EARLY! I reached rich's camp at 5pm! Waited for rich... went walking to the 7-11 three times, walked past the bus stops 4-5 times, stayed at the eating house a little while and spotted a prata shop so i told rich i want prata when he comes out later!

In the end, he got released at 6plus. And... he was so agitated i didn't know how to cool him down. Yeah, 'coz he was released late and i was waiting outside. HAHA!!! AND HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO COME PICK HIM UP ANYMORE. Okay lo, fine. BLEAH!!!!

After walking two bus stops, we reach prata shop and ate prata while perspiring... it was super hot!!! Then got a little delayed and reached siglap's cafe cartel at... 9plus!!! In between, we went back rich's place to get the car, then went to my place to get the present wrapped up and then get the lamp ('coz it's so big!) before heading to siglap! And there isn't any parking lot nearby so we went to park the car at another parking lot. Aiya, yeah lo.

My lamp became the limelight! Wooots! And i think daniel kind of feel bad i stayed up so late to finish the lamp 'coz the first thing that rich said to daniel was that i stayed till 4 to do the lamp! HAHAHAHA!!! BIG MOUTH RICH!!!

Everyone started praising the creator of the lamp - ME! HOHOHO!! And i was so proud of myself! HA HA HA!!! The idea comes from daniel la... i guess i'm just someone like that... you give me a project, i'll do it for you. Not you give me a privilege to do a project, without a specific topic, and expect me to do a nice job? I don't know...

Anyway, yeah, rich and i ordered the crispy combo which i think was... EXPENSIVE, NOT WORTH, NOT TASTY. Yeah, maybe 'coz we were also quite full... in the end, we couldn't finished it and guess what... it was 35.90 (excluding GST and service charge). WOW... I really think it's not worth. Maybe you should see that PLATTER thing with your own eyes. HAHA!

Then, after kok-ing around with the gays, we settled the bill and left. HA HA, perry paid the bill first... it was $160++ and i kind of volunteered to help him chase back the money 'coz usually ah, those who paid first very poor thing de they won't get their money back and they also will bu hap yi si ask people. HAHAHA!!

Anyway, when i was asking the gays to pay up i sounded like an ah lian. HAHAHAHA!!! And i was a little surprised, too. This is the kind of attitude i used to treat those stupid sec. 1s when i came back to help PRSS choir out during event few years ago. HAHAHA!!! I can't believe i'm seeing such an ah lian side of myself again! Maybe i'm just naturally born the tom boyish way... it's inside my blood... you can't change it. HA HA HA!!!

Woots, got back the money for perry and then go toilet and everyone waited for me! *QUEEN* HAHAHA!!! Mmm, so after that rich sent me back and end of Friday~ *HUGS FRIDAY*

PICTURES OF THE LAMP!

Photobucket
Overview~

Photobucket
TA-DA! Clearer view!

Photobucket
The messages from the gay... hanging~!

Photobucket
RICH AND MY MESSAGES (at the back of this two pieces of paper), RICH represent DANIEL while I represent CHERYL and the two duckies... sometimes when the wind blows will MUACK MUACK! QUACK QUACK! HA HA HA!!! Okay, i know i'm lame~

Photobucket
The canopy of love!

WISH CHERYL HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ONCE AGAIN!!! x)

I'll come back to touch on Saturday and Sunday as well as my SIP!

Ja mata! x)

P.S. Anyway, i was just joking hor... I WILL PICK YOU UP WHENEVER TIME PERMITS! BLEAH! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home