LOVE ONES
And that's YAYA & I
1. a new study!!!
2. my lumix back!!!!
3. 10 GFs to go overseas with
4. to learn DANCE!!!
5. star-2 for kayaking!
6. a pair of ROLLERBLADES
7. to be a student of Uni of Mel
8. a swing in my room!
9. to read loads of books!



Yvonne
| BABY's
| CedricK
| Vionna
| Wei Zheng
Monday, December 27, 2010 ~ 12:49 AM

Kurisumasu omedetogozaimasu~

Mary crisp merse! =)

Wanna post about my wonderful Christmas!

It was 11plus on christmas eve and i was rushing Santa Claus to go home but he die-die also had his butt stuck on the floor. And distracted me by do some stufss which i can't remember is what... and later i decided to warm up the mian xian cooked by my mum to eat... So after warming up, i brought it back to the study and saw SANTA CLAUS DOING SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS!!!

HE JUST PUT SOMETHING ON THE SCANNER!!!

So i immediately searched the scanner and found this!
WAAAAAAAAH!!!!! So cute! It was really fun...

I was forced to -censored- him in order to know where my christmas present is...

And... the clue next was to read the card... =.=

Please open it... for next clue~

And then i searched... for my purse! Last year's christmas present!

And i found it in my bag which had a strippy-wrapped box!

And tore it open...

and... TA-DA!!!!



I know... it looks rather AUNTY! HAHAHAHAHA! But i still LOVE it! =)

The gold chain was kindly contributed by my sister 'coz i wanted to have a strap to pull it off as a small sling bag!


OMG I LOVE THE WHOLE PROCESS OF FINDING MY PRESENT~

WAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Anyway, we spent christmas eve night hanging out at Bedok new shopping mall which was so small and got each other a small gift 'coz i ruined my christmas present for him so i thought this would make up for my FAILED PRODUCT!

I got him a keyboard cover from Challenger! AND AND! He got me this headphone from minitoons! AWESOME! I've always wanted a headphone ma!
AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

THIS YEAR CHRISTMAS ROCKS!

Can't wait for the berry next one! =)

HEHEHEHE... it's all thanks to who???

MY SANTA CLAUS, HOHOHOHO!!!

THANK YOU MY SANTA CLAUS!!!! PLEASE VISIT ME NEXT YEAR AND THE YEAR AFTER NEXT AND THE NEXT YEAR AFTER THE YEAR AFTER-AFTER NEXT!!! Aiya, VISIT ME EVERY YEAR LAAAAA!!! I'LL BE AN OBDIENT WELL-BEHAVED GIRL EVERY YEAR!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Good night! It's 3 and i didn't realised! Yikes! x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home